#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} #header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;}

Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Cats make better pets than Dogs.

Cats make better pets than Dogs. I believe that this is true because I have two cats at home and they’re really cuddly and special to me.

Cats will sleep in your bed and keep your feet warm, like a hot water bottle with legs and a tail. When a cat snuggles in for a pat, it often starts purring. The sound, the feeling of soft fur, and the gentle vibration, is relaxing for humans. a tabby cat, at night she sleeps with me on the end of my bed and snuggles with me for most of the night. Gloria keeps my feet warm and she's a loving cat to have as a furry friend. By now you can probably understand why I think cats make better pets than dogs, even though I have 2 dogs at home, Gloria is a very cuddly and relaxed down to earth cat she's a cat who can relieve stress. And keep you warm, and happy when you're sad.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.