#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} #header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;}

Monday, August 17, 2020

Artist Street Art

1. The significant of the objects and character/s.
-I personally think that it could be about how everyone is changing and evolving by using the penguins as the example because they're always moving and adapting with changes.

2. The significant of the colours used.
-The colours used in this display are cold colours such as blue and white.

3. The location of the Art work and why it's important.
-Its important because its spreading an important message through the community and telling people that it 's ok for changes to happen and there is new ways to adapt to those changes.

Picture of the art:
Artistic License | MistyNites


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.