#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} #header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;}

Thursday, July 2, 2020

Read Or Not To Read




The book I have been reading is called “Virals” and it's by; Kathy Reichs,


I have only just started reading this book and I’m in the first couple of pages and so far, there have been two main characters they’re called, Tory and Ben they have woken up in the middle of the forest sleeping in their tent, and they wake up and hear some strange noises… then they spot some silhouettes in between the trees.


Hopefully it will be a very, good book and I'm thinking that it will be a good book hopefully and I would recommend it.







Here is my word art that I made on the “Wordart.com” website

It chose to make the image of the art a sun with eyes and a mouth because in the last paragraph they were in a forest with tents and I was thinking a moon would suit it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.