#header-inner {text-align:center !important;} #header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;}

Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Family Focus



Family Focus


Today I read an article about migrants,the main reason for the shift to the other side of the world was Fabios job six months later his children and his wife moved here.


Fabio says that among his biggest fears about the shift was experiencing weeks of delays and frustration with setting up accounts. The good things were the preschool education,they helped his wife rewrite her CV in New Zealand style, and providing the family with a nice view.


If I was to move to another country, I would probably choose china the good things about the move would be that I can speak mandarin and also that, it looks like a nice place to live, the negative things to go there would be transferring all the money into yen and finding my way around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.